RENT ROLL DUE DILIGENCE USES
After Settlement Rent Roll Due Diligence
The After-Settlement Inspection Service is provided to ensure that the you have everything you need to keep going.
This includes checking:
- The computer program software.
- The physical files if provided.
- The hard drive uploads.
It is a check to ensure that you have been provided everything you need to keep managing the portfolio against our long check list of items that you are supposed to have received under the contract of sale.
Our Strengths include:
• Attention to Detail.
• In depth analysis of the management agreement and fees charged to the landlord.
• Knowledge of legislative requirements for completion of industry forms and procedures.
• Thorough Reporting to the Client.
• Tarsi has over 15 years of rent roll due diligence experience.